A gentle, soothing decolette cream recipe made with rosehip oil and Aura Cacia Neroli Precious Essentials® to be applied to vulnerable skin over your breast bone, neck and shoulders.
7 tablespoons Aura Cacia Fair Trade Certified Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil 6.25 oz.
1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Rosehip Skin Care Oil 1 fl. oz.
1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
48 drops Neroli Precious Essentials®
4-ounce wide-mouth amber jar
1. Melt coconut oil in a sauce pan over low heat just until liquefied.
2. Remove coconut oil from heat and mix in sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, glycerin and Aura Cacia Neroli Precious Essentials oil.
3. Allow mixture to cool until the edges begin to firm, setting the pan in the refrigerator or an ice water bath will help accelerate the wait time.
4. Use a wire whisk or electric kitchen mixer to whip the mixture until it forms a smooth, fluffy texture.
5. Scoop into a small jar and cap.
6. To use, apply a teaspoon sized amount to chest, neck and shoulders.