A simple recipe for DIY bath bombs featuring eucalyptus and organic blood orange essential oils.
1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Eucalyptus (globulus) Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Blood Orange Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
1 cup corn starch
3/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid granules
2 ounces water (in mister bottle)
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together corn starch, baking soda and citric acid granules until thoroughly combined.
2. Sprinkle the mixture with the essential oils and whisk again until well blended.
3. Apply 2-3 spritzes of water to the mixture and stir in. Repeat just until the mixture is able to form a clump when squeezed in your hand.
4. Divide the mix into golf ball sized balls and let dry in a warm, dry place.
5. Store the dried bath bombs in an airtight container.
6. To use. drop one bomb into warm bath water.