Tuck these air-freshening tablets in a safe, out-of-reach spot to subtly freshen a pet-occupied room.
1/2 cup baking soda
25 drops geranium essential oil
25 drops bergamot BF essential oil
1/8 cup distilled water
1. In a bowl, combine baking soda and essential oils. Mix thoroughly until oils are evenly distributed throughout the baking soda.
2. Slowly add water, stirring continuously, just until moist clumps form.
3. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons mixture into a rigid mold or ice cube tray and press firmly until compact.
4. Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
5. Gently pop out the pods and store in an airtight container.
6. To use, place pod in a pet- and childproof location to freshen surrounding room air, replace as needed.