After an indulgent foot soak and scrub, rinse feet well and follow up with a delightful foot massage using this cooling cream.
4 tablespoons Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
3 tablespoons warm mint tea
1 tablespoon beeswax
20 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
14 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
14 drops Aura Cacia Spearmint Essential Oil
4 ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
1. Melt the beeswax and almond oil together in a double boiler.
2. Remove the mixture from heat and immerse the bowl in a chilled water bath.
3. Add the warm tea to the wax and oil mixture in a thin stream, whisking vigorously.
4. Continue whisking until the cream begins to thicken and takes on a hazy appearance.
5. Add the essential oils, and resume whisking until the cream is fully thickened.
6. Use a spatula to transfer cream to glass jar.
7. To use, massage 1 tablespoon of cream into feet. Remove excess with paper towel when done.