A refreshing DIY underarm cream recipe featuring Aura Cacia Freshen Essential Oil Blend.
2 tablespoons Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter
2 1/2 tablespoons Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
1/2 teaspoon Aura Cacia Freshen Essential Oil Blend
2 tablespoons Frontier Baking Soda Powder
1 tablespoon Frontier Bentonite Clay Powder
4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
1 tablespoon corn starch
1. In saucepan over low heat, melt cocoa butter.
2. Remove from heat and stir in sweet almond oil and Freshen essential oil blend.
3. Add baking soda, Bentonite clay and cornstarch. Mix until well blended.
4. Scoop into jar and allow to cool. Refrigerate until firm.
5. To use, apply gently to dry underarms.