Carry these DIY hand and body wipes made with sweet almond oil, vegetable glycerin and Aura Cacia Renew Essential Oil Blend with you to refresh and renew on the go.
1/4 teaspoon Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
1/4 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Vegetable Glycerin
1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Renew Essential Oil Blend
5 to 10 paper towels or reusable cloths (cut to approximately 4x6-inch squares)
1/8 teaspoon unscented Castile liquid soap
1 cup water
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine sweet almond oil, vegetable glycerin, liquid soap and Renew Essential Oil Blend.
2. Add water and whisk until the mixture becomes milky, being careful not to create too many bubbles.
3. Place cloths in a re-sealable container and add 1 tablespoon at a time until cloths are soaked through.
4. To use, remove 1 wipe and cleanse hands, then discard.
5. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.