A simple DIY hair mask mask recipe featuring Aura Cacia Elevate Essential Oil.
2 tablespoons Aura Cacia Fair Trade Certified Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil 6.25 oz.
15 drops Aura Cacia Elevate Essential Oil Blend 0.5 fl. oz.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
1. In a food processor, pulse avocado
until a whipped puree forms.
2. Into a small bowl sitting in warm
water, place the coconut oil. Stir
until oil is melted.
3. Add coconut oil, olive oil and
essential oil blend to the food
processor. Pulse until well blended.
4. Scoop mixture into a container.
5. To use, massage mask into hair, starting from
ends and working upward. Leave in for 30 minutes,
then shampoo and condition hair as normal.
6. Store for no more than a few hours.